- Paspor RI
- SOCIAL CULTURAL
- ABOUT US
Limited Stay Visa
Limited Stay Visas are given to Regular Passport holders, valid for a 1 (one) year stay in Indonesia and must not exceed the validity period of his/her Passport. Applications for Limited Stay Visas are subject for approval from the Directorate General of Immigration office in Jakarta .
Limited Stay Visas are given for the purpose of : Foreign Investment, Employment in a Government/Private sector, Education, Training or Research, Religious duties, Joining Husband and or a Parent who is a foreign national in possession of a Limited Stay Permit or who is an Indonesian citizen, for the wife and / or single, legitimate child(ren) who is/are under 18 years of age.
Requests for Limited Stay Visas must be submitted to the Indonesian Consulate General in Sydney by filling out the appropriate forms (2 copies for each person) and enclosing :
• Approval letter from The Indonesian Immigration Office.
• Passport must be valid at least 18 months at the date of entry into Indonesia.
• A letter of intent from employer or sponsor, which describes the purpose of the visit and guaranteeing all transportation and living expenses that will incur in Indonesia.
• Application form (in duplicate) must be completed and signed by the applicant. The application form could be downloaded from the website.
• Two recent colour photographs (passport size or 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on picture-quality paper.
• Applicant's curriculum vitae in triplicate.
• Police certificate of good conduct in triplicate.
• Work agreement/contract in triplicate.
• Employee's certificate in triplicate.
• Copies of marriage certificate and birth certificate of accompanying family member (spouse/children) in triplicate.
• Certificate of vaccination (including HIV/Hepatitis A/B) in triplicate.
• Visa application by mail should enclose a self stamped and addressed envelope for Express Mail or Fed Ex/DHL.
• For those conducting activities in religious, research, education, or social mission, must enclose the original and a copy of a letter of recommendation from the institution or specific department/division that has assigned them.
• For those who wish to work in a foreign investment or domestic investment venture, or as a technical professional on assignment by a foreign aid organizations, must furnish a letter of recommendation from a technical department in Indonesia, the Indonesian Department of Labour, the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board, and a copy of the letter of agreement to employ foreign labour.
The limited stay visa is always a single entry . What if the visa holder supposed to exit and re-enter Indonesia many times? After the holder of such visa arrived in Indonesia , they should contact the nearest immigration office to apply for the temporary stay permit (KIMS/KITAS) and also to apply for an exit and entry permit if they plan to travel abroad and wish to re-enter Indonesia . Usually the sponsor in Indonesia has arranged all necessary permit and knew how to proceed to obtain KIMS/KITAS and re-entry permit from the local immigration.
Indonesian Consulate General must have the authorization from the Indonesian Immigration before a limited stay visa could be issued. If you want to apply for the limited stay visa, please contact your sponsor in Indonesia to apply it through the nearest immigration office. If granted, the immigration would send official notification to the Consulate General.
The Indonesian Consulate General would not issue a limited stay visa without official notification or approval from the Indonesian immigration.
Please be advised also to obtain permission if you wish to enter/stay at the restricted regions (Aceh, Maluku, Irian Jaya) from appropriate authorities, including immigration.
Monday - Thursday:
09.15am - 12.30pm EST
02.15pm - 03.30pm EST
09.15am - 12.00pm EST
02.30pm - 03.30pm EST
for more information please contact email@example.com