- Paspor RI
- SOCIAL CULTURAL
- ABOUT US
This visa is given to persons who for foreign pensioners who want to spend their retirement in Indonesia. This visa is eligible for pensioners of over 55 years old, who have no intention to work in Indonesia. This visa is given for nationals from 24 economies (Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Finland, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Spain, United States of America, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, the Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and Taiwan).
Request for a Transit Visa must be submitted by filling out the application form (1 copy for each person) and enclosing:
- Passport must be valid at least 18 months from the date of entry into Indonesia;
- One completed visa application form;
- One colored passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
- Recommendation letter from the imigration agents in Indonesia;
- Approval letter from the Indonesian Authority in Jakarta;
- Copy of ticket to go in Indonesia;
- Visa fee A$165,- is non-refundable and may be paid only by Eftpost, Money Order, Company or Bank Cheque payable to Indonesian Consulate General in Sydney.
- The retirement stay visa is classified as limited visa and is always a single entry. However, the visa holder could exit and re-enter Indonesia multiply by applying for exit permit to the local Immigration Offices close to where the visa holder lives.
- After the holder of such visa arrived in Indonesia, they should contact the nearest immigration office within max 7 days since arrival to apply for the temporary stay permit (KITAS). Failure to do so will cause the cease of the visa. Usually the sponsor in Indonesia has arranged all necessary permit and knew how to proceed to obtain KITAS and re-entry permit from the local immigration.
- Indonesian Consulate General must have the authorization from the Indonesian Immigration before a limited stay visa could be issued. If you want to apply for the limited stay visa, please contact your sponsor in Indonesia to apply it through the nearest immigration office. If granted, the immigration would send official notification to the Consulate General. The Indonesian Consulate General would not issue a limited stay visa without official notification or approval from the Indonesian immigration. See procedure to seek approval letter.
- Visa is issued min 5 (five) working days from receipt of application providing all documents are in order. For visiting restricted regions need more than five working days or after receiving approval from the Immigration Authorities.
- Visa Fee is non-refundable and may be paid only by Eftpost, Money Order, Company Cheque or Bank Cheque payable to Indonesian Consulate General in Sydney.
For Visa application by mail, please read carefully:
- Visa application by mail should enclose a self stamped and addressed envelope (advisedly using registered mail or platinum registered mail) for Express Mail, DHL or any other service that the applicant deems safe. The Consulates would not be held responsible for application that lost through mail. So make sure you chose the most secured service.
- Before you mail the application, please remember that the application must be sent along with the applicant's passport. Consulate General would attach the visa in the passport. No passport, no visa.
- Also remember that amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa purposes. Check your passport for a blank visa page (minimum 3 blank pages should be available). Please be advised that we will return your application and passport if we found there are no blank visa pages on the passport or incomplete application.
- Please remember to address the envelope to:
Immigration Section (Visa)
Indonesian Consulate General Sydney
236-238 Maroubra Road, Maroubra NSW 2035
- Visa Fee is not refundable and may be paid only by Money Order Company Cheque or Bank Cheque payable to Indonesian Consulate General in Sydney.
09.15am - 12.15pm EST
02.15pm - 03.30pm EST
09.15am - 12.00pm EST
02.30pm - 03.30pm EST
for more information please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org