- Paspor RI
- SOCIAL CULTURAL
- ABOUT US
Journalist or Film/Video/
Photo Shooting Visa
Journalist visits or film/video/photo shooting in Indonesia may be carried out after an approval from the authorities concerned has been obtained.
For approval and visa, the following must be submitted to the Information Section of the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia:
- A letter of recommendation from the company.
- Summary/profile of the company.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Completed Visa application forms (two copies for each applicant) with original signature of the applicant, typed or written in black capital letters.
- A synopsis or proposal of the film or photo project with details such as timetable, locations and duration of stay; (enclosed, for filming purposes only).
- A signed statement for film/video shooting; (enclosed, for filming purposes only).
- Three recent passport-size photograps; Two of them must be attached on the Visa Application Forms; (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
- A signed statement of the list of equipment which will be re-exported to Australia.
- A clear photocopy of passport (main details only).
Following the approval from the authorities in Indonesia, we will advise you to bring the passport to the Consulate to be stamped with the necessary Visa which will be ready to collect within five working days.
Please note that decision of the approval by the authorities in Indonesia will take approximately four weeks after receipt of the completed aforementioned requirements.
Upon arrival in Indonesia please proceed to the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Directorate of Information and Media Services
Jln. Taman Pejambon No.6
Jakarta Pusat 10110
Telp : (021) 3813453, 3858033
Fax : (021) 3857316
And provide 3 (three) recent photographs (3x4 cm-size) to collect your press card or the film permit.
It is advisable that you have a local partner in Indonesia to do your filming project.
For further information please contact the Information Section of the Consulate General at (02) 93449933
or send email to email@example.com
Monday - Thursday:
09.15am - 12.15pm EST
02.15pm - 03.30pm EST
09.15am - 12.00pm EST
02.30pm - 03.30pm EST